Friday, April 12, 2013

Shocking Video: Mum throws Away Baby to Fight Another Woman

A reckless mother throws away her baby to fight another that she felt was disrespecting her in a bus in New York.

The two women were arguing over a relationship a relative of the mother had with the other woman's boyfriend. The young mother yelled:
"If you're over it, why are you approaching me on the bus?. Someone grab my baby! I'm going beat the s*** out of you on this bus little girl. This b**** has disrespected me in front of my baby, man. I'll hit that b****.
In a flash moment of rage, she threw away the baby to start a fight with the other woman. The baby was lucky another passenger opposite was able to quickly catch her from hitting the floor or something hard. The incident was filmed by another passenger that was in the bus and uploaded online.

You can watch the video below.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment