Saturday, April 13, 2013

Toni Payne - 9ice Is The First Guy I Had Genuine Love For


Ok, someone would have thought Toni Payne has gotten over 9ice. But with the look of things, the girl is still holding on.

In a recent interview, here is what Toni Payne has to say about her relationship with 9ice. 
Why did you marry 9ice? So many people were of the view you were taken by his fame…When I met him, he wasn’t that popular. I met him before the stardom. He was somebody whose personality I liked. It didn’t have anything to do with his being a celebrity. I saw a person I liked. I didn’t look at his status. I would say he was the first guy I was ever really in love with.
Was he your first boyfriend?No. he wasn’t. But he was the first guy I had genuine love for.
And people, don't forget to pray for Toni. Who knows, maybe she might just be as lucky as Annie Macaulay.

1 comment:

  1. All these desperado girls should go and sit somewhere please. "No. he wasn’t. But he was the first guy I had genuine love for." Rubbish, any means to get attention.

    ReplyDelete