Saturday, October 22, 2016

I Would Still Be Successful Without Linda Ikeji, Laura Ikeji Says

 I Would Still Be Successful Without Linda Ikeji Laura Ikeji Says

Laura Ikeji is the younger sister to popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji. Laura Ikeji came to limelight by always blasting those who say negative things about her blogger sister. If she was not blasting someone, she was showing off what Linda Ikeji bought, their trips, and many more.

Laura, who is now a fashion blogger, took to her Instagram page to blast a man who said she was nothing without big sister Linda Ikeji. Saying she would have been successful with or without Linda Ikeji, Laura wrote,


"One idiot just told me that Without Linda, I'm nothing. Boo listen,Of course she paved a way for me but regardless I would still be very successful, we re very determined in my family, everyone works, there are some successful people in Naija that I know but can't mention names that can't point a sibling that is doing well let alone very successful. Give honor to whom it's due. I dey try. Now, sit down", she wrote on her Instagram page.

Below is a screengrab of Laura Ikeji's Instagram post.

No comments:

Post a Comment